Mendocino Solar Service installs grid-tied and off-grid solar electric systems for residential and commercial properties in Mendocino County. Our primary service area is the Mendocino Coast, Comptche and Anderson Valley. We also serve the Willits and Ukiah Valley areas. With over twenty years of experience and comprehensive knowledge of the technical, legal, and financial issues involved, we help Mendocino County homeowners achieve energy independence by installing systems designed for their particular climate, topography, energy usage, and budget. Contact Mendocino Solar Service for a complimentary solar consultation to get started toward your energy independence today.
Quick Facts about Our Business
- Established: 1994 (includes time Rob Harlan owned biz)
- Grid-Tied PV systems: 200+ systems
- Total kW of PV installed: 900+ Kw
- Owners: Bruce Erickson & Maggie Watson
- Employees: 5
- CA Contractor License: B (General), C-10 (Electrical)
- Location: 40501 Little River Airport Road, Little River, CA
- 10-year on design and workmanship
- 10-year on inverters
- General Liability Insurance: Western Heritage Insurance Company
- Faces of Entrepreneurship, Northern CA, 2012, from CAMEO (California Association for Microenterprise Opportunity)
- Sustainable North Coast Business, 2014, Presented by Representative Jarred Huffman, California’s Second District, United States Congress.
- Mendocino Film Festival – Films for our Future Series. Read more.
- Earth Day with Noyo Food Forest
- Caspar Fest
- KOZT Sponsor
- KZYX Sponsor
- Glorianna Musical Performances
- Giant’s Baseball Booster Club – KUNK Radio
- Member of the Mendocino Coast Transition Town
- Presenter at annual Mendocino Coast High School Career Days